Rapunzel Plus Haagen Dazs Plus Shopping(:
After watching movie and shop forr a little while
Hee^^
Smile(:
Waiting...
YAY! CHOco Fondue?
Saliva dripping?!
Strawberry FOrr her
Mashmellow forr me(:
DIP DIP*
Our finish product nothing left.
ACt like some tourists
I got messy hair ==
I feel so happy but i spent quite alot of money today..:(
Anyway i thown away my worries away for a moment
and i become happier for that moment
How wish i would never face the reality..
I rather be deceived by people around me.
BECAUSE REALITY IS ALWAYS CRUEL!
This week seems to be passing very quickly as there will be a reality that
i would never want to face it.I seriously hope that i could be happily, safely go on
to secondary 5 next year or else i dunnno what i should be doing.
I would lost my life path and everything would be messed up(:
SERIOUSLY WANT TO GET PROMOTED!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment